Oh Look! I Have a Blog....

I did something stupid. I stayed up 'til 1:00 (almost 2:00) even though I KNEW I needed to be up by 7:00 this morning....FAIL ON MY PART. Spanish started up again this morning (I know, loooonnnnnnngggg break, it was awesome!) and I officially pledge NOT to stay up past midnight on Tuesday nights...BLEH. I like Spanish, but I *don't* like getting up at the crack of dawn to do it :-P.

I haven't posted in like..you know, forever. I've started quite a few different posts, but then I find myself getting bored with what I'm writing, or thinking it'd be a little too creepy to have everyone able to look into the depths of my soul. So those drafts are sitting, waiting for me to go back and read them again and laugh at myself.

I'm really very excited for today too though; ELT! ELT is the most amazing homeschool co-op EVAH! Awesome people, awesome fun classes. I baked a cake and made icing last night, to bring to my cake decorating class today! It's gonna be epicly fun :-D. I mean...it's cake ;-). I put the cake and icing in the van last night so that I wouldn't forget it today...'cause I totally would forget it xD. So, there's awesome cake, PLUS I get to see my amazing friends :-D. Or, some of my amazing friends....it would be completely awesome to have *all* my friends come to the same co-op! Or maybe highly stressful because I'd feel the need to interact with each one of them. Sheesh, way to put a downer on that Bek! It is strange when I talk to myself in third person. It feels funny. Annnnyyyywwwwwaaaaayyyyysssss.

SO much has happened since the last time I posted, it would take a long time to tell everything about it....I'll try to catch the highlights though....

December: My B-day, My Sisters B-day, Christmas Celebrations, My Recital, My Concert.
Let me elaborate more on Christmas; I got some AMAZING converse, knee high, white,  I get to decorate them! SO STINKING COOL! Mercy, I'm pretty sure they're even more cool then your green ones with flowers! I also got a super duper cute umbrella. It's a flower, one big, giant flower! It's pink, which makes it that much cooler of course. I LOVE it! So amazing :-D. I also got some 2 and 1/2 inch heeled boots from Gillian!!! (Gillian is my sister-in-law). They're black, and I've been wanting some SO badly for a while now! Yayayayayayayayayayayayay!! And then of course I got a bunch of other little do-dads that would take impossibly long to explain.

January: EPIC MIDNIGHT CELEBRATION TO START OFF THE NEW YEAR!!!! Nearly lost my dog forever, Started up school again, Auditioned, got a call back, and eventually joined S.K.I.T. Theatre!  (Salem Keizer Insperational Teens). ELT started again, Made some new friends, My Choir Instructor is no longer able to teach, so Charity is taking over, Debate Started...I threw up at the first event, and my poor partner had to solo for the last round, 2nd event for the year is this Saturday!
I would talk more about S.K.I.T. but I have SO much to say, that I think I should just do a separate post ;-).

So, there you have it folks, a (very) quick version of my last 2 months.

~Bekah


Comments

  1. Haha! Love this post. Girl, you're hilarious. :) And there's no way your converse are cooler than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ;). And, I truly believe my converse are even *more* epic then your's are! I mean...They're knee-highs, that *I* get to decorate!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12.2.13

    Hey! So 1st I must say, I love your blog! And 2nd, though I haven't seen your knee high converse yet :'( you have told me how cool they look! So I'm gonna have to say yours are awesome! XD

    ~Joscelyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts