Even MORE Busy + The Improbability of New Posts

Hm, yeah... So, obviously my promise of those posts I mentioned hasn't really panned out. Don't worry, I'm writing them: it's just that they've moved significantly down my priority list since I wrote my last post.

Life seems to have caught up with me, unfortunately, and with its arrival banished any grand hopes and dreams I had about posting every day. Ah well...I did know I was going to fail at the aforementioned enterprise, but it was fun to dream, and even more fun while the fairy tale lasted.

Anyways, life. Final Debate tournament this weekend! I'm excited, and SO not prepared. Of course on top of that, it just so happens to be test week for Spanish: oh the joy. I do like Spanish, but it seriously is a time sucker. I really wish that this midterm hadn't fallen on this week. Not that next week would've been any better, because I would be busy at TeenPact! Oh, that's just one more thing on my list of things to do this week: TeenPact homework.

Of course, TP homework wouldn't be an issue if I didn't procrastinate on it. I actually made a bit of an effort this year to get some of it done BEFORE a few days before the course started. I think I got two things done, and then kinda just let it slide. I'm such a procrastinator: but that's partially because I know I work well under pressure, better even. But this is a bit too much pressure.

Oh, and than there's co-op homework. Not that it's really that hard: just reading some stuff and reviewing songs for worship team. But time, time, time. Time I so don't have! I think I'll try to read the material on the way to co-op tomorrow morning (oh, and I have a test on what I'm reading, phhffftttt).

Yeeaaaahhhh. So, that's what my excuse is for not writing on this poor neglected blog.

Oh, and did I mention that I'm now crew for the next SKIT show, and am going to all the rehearsals? Only 3 more weeks until the show opens.... I'm just so glad that tech week (when we go to rehearsal every day) didn't fall during TeenPact week, like it did last year!

All these things I'm involved in, that I love, and it just makes me so wonderfully insane :)

Yeeep, so that's all for now peeps. At some point I'll finish the 11 draft posts I have for this blog.

~Bekah

Comments

Popular Posts