Sunday, June 29, 2014
My sister Kezia and I decided that since we have sooo many things we're doing this summer, that are going to take us a lot of different places: we needed to make a bucket list of little things we're going to do among all the big things -- just for the fun of it :)
We each came up with our own lists, though a lot of the stuff ended up being the same, lol.
We had two rules while making the list: 1) Couldn't cost more than $5, and 2) If you can take a picture of it: DO IT. Oh, and I guess 3) 25 things long :)
We both wanted to document it somehow, and I decided the way I wanted to do it was to post it here on my blog: hence, y'all get to hear about it!
Without further ado... oh wait. Really quick: I'm not going to do these in the order they're on the list, I'm just gonna do 'em as I get 'em done.
Without further ado, here's my bucket list for summer 2014!
1. Make a new friend (and take a selfie with them, duh!)
2. Take a selfie with a band member
3. Write a poem about summer
4. Build a sandcastle
5. Stay up all night
6. Memorize a new Psalm
7. Get a six pack (okay, yeah... maybe a little unrealistic, but a girl can dream!)
8. Get a score over 100 bowling!
9. Ti-dye something
10. Be up by 7:30 every day! (I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it....)
11. Get my permit (it's embarrassing at 17 that I don't have it yet!)
12. Get baptized :)
13. Write 1 blog post a week (I'm hoping that me posting when I get these things done will help me accomplish this one, lol. Weeks I'm gone might be a bit harder...)
14. Post bible verses on dorm members doors at Worldview Academy
15. Make Friendship bracelets for small group girls
16. Wear a ankle bracelet all summer
17. Try a new food
18. Climb a tree
19. Make a summer playlist and listen to it all.the.time.
20. Drink a 2 liter of soda in one day
21. Go star-gazing
22. Make a yummy treat :)
23. Ask a guy -who I don't know- to dance at ECD ball and take a picture with him (omw, what was I thinking?!?!)
24. Give a stranger a flower
25. Sleep in the backyard for at least one night
Comment if you think I should add anything to the list!! :)